SAP MM/WM Consultant
Senority levelMid level
This position is based in our MAN Digital Hub tech unit in Lisbon. MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers serving customers in over 120 countries and together we are shaping the future of commercial vehicles by creating digital experiences here in Lisbon for our customers and users around the world.
We are building great digital products in the world of logistics, transportation, and commercial vehicles by upgrading our business area to digital. We collaboratively design, code, and run user-centric solutions creating awesome value for our customers.
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
About the role:
You will be helping with VWDS digital transformation within the group. VWDS has a very open and collaborative mindset & environment, being part on the S/4HANA road on Manufacturing and Logistics business stream, bringing your value to company solutions design, innovation and new ideas brainstorm.
Be ready to participate on 3rd level problems diagnosis and challenging projects within this amazing and fresh company!
What you will be doing:
- Focus on process implementation from Logistics including processes such as Inventory management, warehousing and commissioning consulting/developing
- Challenging and Translating business requirements into SAP customisation according to our best practices
- Consulting the business departments in SAP solutions available
- Participate actively on the template rollout of standardize processes on SAP Automotive Industry Solution
- Take care of the SAP “3rd level “operations of the respective SAP modules
- Collaborate with other external suppliers
What you will bring:
- In-depth knowledge of the SAP system ERP 6.0 , if possible EHP8 or higher
- Consulting: at least 3 years of experience in the MM and SAP Warehousing, logistics and inventory processes
- End to End Supply Chain processes knowledge and integration
- Analytical thinking to understand the existing environment and understand business processes and demands
- Good communication and presentation skills to share knowledge with the business departments
- Experience in support and project activities
- Team work and sharing
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Nice to have:
- Experience in IT Service Management (ITIL)
- Automotive processes knowledge/experience
- SAP Automotive Industry Solution experience
- know-how in system-related customising and upgrades
- knowledge about customising on FIORI apps
- Contribute bringing additional customer value on our current processes and architecture
Benefits & Perks:
Most important for us, this is a true opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere on our local company culture build up, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in an environment where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
· Flexible working hours
· Remote friendly model adapted to each team’s needs and preferences
· Continuous learning with access to Udemy
· Wellbeing program extendable to your household
· Health insurance extendable to your household
· Life insurance
· Opportunity to join the company’s pension fund
· Home Office Setup to build your dream home office
· Home allowance, to receive in your payslip or use in our flexible benefits platform (e.g. gym partnership, internet/data expenses, tech equipment)
· Cellphone + Telecom with voice & data plan
· Discounts on VW Group cars and special conditions on financing
· Relocation package (if applicable) & Visa process sponsorship
· Portuguese/English language classes
Unsure if you meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!