SAP GTS Consultant
What you will be doing:
- Consult business departments towards technical solutions for LTSD (Long Term Supplier Declaration), preferential calculation, US-re-export, customs and export control.
- Analyse and challenge of customer requirements feasibility.
- Design solutions for a scalable worldwide GTS system, defending the SAP standards but also, when applicable, working closely to your SAP Developers colleagues.
- Consult and support internal and external employees in GTS projects, contributing to their work efficiency and results.
- Maintenance of applications in GTS and plugins in the ERP systems.
- Influence the MAN trade compliance strategy and the making of architecture decisions.
- Shape the further development of SAP GTS towards our S4HANA strategy.
- Collaborate and drive other external suppliers supporting this domain.
Must have skills:
- At least 5 years experience on SAP including strong knowledge on trade compliance of GTS customization.
- In-depth knowledge of the SAP system ERP 6.0 (EHP 8) or higher.
- Business processes orientation and vision to understand and improve the existing processes and SAP ecosystem.
- Experienced in operations and support activities.
- Great English skills (both written and spoken).
- Team work and collaboration mindset.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in SAP PI, ABAP, S4HANA MM, SD, FI/CO.
- Know-how in system-related customizing and upgrades.
- Experience driving external AMS partner and applyingthe ITIL framework.
- Project management skills.
- Automotive Industry processes knowledge/experience.
Benefits & Perks
This is a true opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere on our local company culture build up, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in a place where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly model adapted to each team’s needs and preferences
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy
- Wellbeing program extendable to your household
- Health insurance extendable to your household
- Life insurance
- Opportunity to join the company’s pension fund
- Home Office Setup to build your dream home office
- Home allowance, to receive in your payslip or use in our flexible benefits platform (e.g. internet/data expenses, public transports card)
- Smartphone + Telecom with voice & data plan
- Discounts on VW Group cars and special conditions on financing
- Relocation package (if applicable) & Visa process sponsorship
Unsure if you meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!