Salesforce Product Owner
Senority levelMid level
This position is based in our MAN Digital Hub tech unit in Lisbon. MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers serving customers in over 120 countries and together we are shaping the future of commercial vehicles by creating digital experiences here in Lisbon for our customers and users around the world.
We are building great digital products in the world of logistics, transportation, and commercial vehicles by upgrading our business area to digital. We collaboratively design, code, and run user-centric solutions creating awesome value for our customers.
We aim to simplify business!
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
What you will be doing:
- Manage a product roadmap and backlog with business and technical requirements and define priorities based on added value;
- Consolidate business requirements of stakeholders from national and international sales teams;
- Lead refinement and planning ceremonies with business and development teams and participate in the team ceremonies planned;
- Validate the product increments developed and ensure the expected acceptance criteria
- Work closely with key business stakeholders and development team as they build Salesforce applications;
- Manage strategically and holistically the project planning in coordination with the process partners, business areas and IT.
What you will bring:
- Academic background in Information systems, Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration (or other similar);
- Solid experience managing a roadmap and facilitating discussions, guiding solution development from design to completion;
- Proven experience across end-to-end Salesforce implementations;
- Experience managing a roadmap in Sales or Service cloud (preferably);
- Strong analytical skills to collect information to structure initiatives, epics, and user stories;
- Deep understanding of Scrum methodology;
- Strong communication skills in both tech and business contexts;
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.
What is in it for you:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working to allow for a better work life balance
- An amazing wellbeing program
- Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in an environment where your ideas are valued, and you have a voice.
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy and opportunity to rotate into various products.
- Lunch allowance
- Discounts on VW group cars and access to VW pension funds
- Health and life insurance
- Gym partnership (Fitness Hut)
- Kindergarten Partnership