Senority levelMid level
This position is based in our MAN Digital Hub tech unit in Lisbon. MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers serving customers in over 120 countries and together we are shaping the future of commercial vehicles by creating digital experiences here in Lisbon for our customers and users around the world.
We are building great digital products in the world of logistics, transportation, and commercial vehicles by upgrading our business area to digital. We collaboratively design, code, and run user-centric solutions creating awesome value for our customers.
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
Let’s work and have fun together!
About the role:
You will be part of our new Salesforce Center of Excellence where you will play a key role in building Salesforce applications and leveraging the full capabilities of the platform to support the business.
We are looking for someone who will be accountable for maximizing the value of the product, designing solutions, providing advice and guidance and supporting us in key decision making.
What you will be doing:
- Under a DevOps model, you will carry out general application development activities including component tests, provision of codes for the development environment and technical documentation
- Interact with technical and business operations and end-users to develop scalable applications and architecture within Salesforce and integrated systems.
- Implement, design, and support Salesforce based cloud application solutions for internal business teams
- Provide technical recommendations on design and integration
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements and desired functionality
What you will bring:
- Agile methodology and ways of working – using project management and collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to solve problems in a creative way with high awareness for quality
- Relevant salesforce platform development experience
- Experience in using CI/CD tools like GitLab and Copado
- Bachelor’s degree in IT and/or comparable job expertise
- Fluent in English (Written/spoken), any additional languages a plus
What is in it for you:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working to allow for a better work life balance
- An amazing wellbeing program
- Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in an environment where your ideas are valued, and you have a voice.
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy and opportunity to rotate into various products.
- Lunch allowance
- Discounts on VW group cars and access to VW pension funds
- Health and life insurance
- Gym partnership (Fitness Hut)
- Kindergarten Partnership
- Support with relocation and VISA process