Salesforce Commerce Product Owner
Senority levelMid level
This position is based in our MAN Digital Hub tech unit in Lisbon. MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers serving customers in over 120 countries and together we are shaping the future of commercial vehicles by creating digital experiences here in Lisbon for our customers and users around the world.
We are building great digital products in the world of logistics, transportation, and commercial vehicles by upgrading our business area to digital. We collaboratively design, code, and run user-centric solutions creating awesome value for our customers.
We aim to simplify business!
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
What you will be doing:
- Be part of our worldwide SalesMAN program and drive the e-commerce initiative;
- Lead the commerce product strategy, working closely with business key stakeholders and development teams as they build Salesforce applications;
- Manage a product roadmap and backlog with business and technical requirements and define priorities based on added value;
- Lead refinement and planning ceremonies with business and development teams;
- Validate the product increments developed ensure the expected definition of done;
- Strategic and holistic management and planning of projects in Coordination with the process partners Business & IT.
What you will bring:
- Academic background in Information systems, Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration (or other similar);
- Several years of experience managing a roadmap, facilitating discussions, guiding solution development from design to completion;
- Proven experience being hands on across end-to-end Salesforce implementations (eCommerce);
- Domain expertise to enable online sales using Salesforce B2C commerce;
- Proven analytical skills to collect various Information and structure to concrete, initiatives, epics, and user stories;
- Strong costumer-oriented mindset, focused on managing priorities for business and non-business requirements;
- Deep understanding about Scrum methodology;
- Strong communication skills in both tech and business contexts;
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.
What is in it for you:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working to allow for a better work life balance
- An amazing wellbeing program
- Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in an environment where your ideas are valued, and you have a voice.
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy and opportunity to rotate into various products.
- Lunch allowance
- Discounts on VW group cars and access to VW pension funds
- Health and life insurance
- Gym partnership (Fitness Hut)
- Kindergarten Partnership