About the Role
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
What you will do
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Work closely with product owners in defining the user stories acceptance criteria
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- What you will bring
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Proven experience as a QA Tester or similar role;
- Experience in QA methodology;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Working knowledge of test management software;
- Knowledge in building automated tests (user perspective)
- Attention to detail;
- Customer orientation and advanced problem-solving skills;
- Great communication and collaboration skills, highly motivated with a “get things done” attitude;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks;
- Regression testing;
Benefits & Perks
This is a true opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere on our local company culture build up, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in a place where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly model adapted to each team’s needs and preferences
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy
- Wellbeing program extendable to your household
- Health insurance extendable to your household
- Life insurance
- Opportunity to join the company’s pension fund
- Home Office Setup to build your dream home office
- Home allowance, to receive in your payslip or use in our flexible benefits platform (e.g. internet/data expenses, public transports card)
- Smartphone + Telecom with voice & data plan
- Discounts on VW Group cars and special conditions on financing
- Relocation package (if applicable) & Visa process sponsorship
- Portuguese/English language classes
Unsure if you meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!