Site Reliability Engineer
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
What you will be doing:
- Analyze, test and technically investigate all reported problems and outages;
- Automate tasks;
- Take initiatives and ownership of problems in order to solve them;
- Manage, escalate, and control incidents with clients until closure;
- Participate in definition and analysis of requirements;
- Collaborate with internal teams.
What you will bring:
- Experience with Cloud Environments;
- Experience with Windows Server administration;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with configuration and provision management tools;
- Knowledge of Automated Deployment;
- Knowledge GIT source control;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
Benefits & Perks:
This is a true opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere on our local company culture build up, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in a place where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote friendly model adapted to each team’s needs and preferences;
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy;
- Wellbeing program extendable to your household;
- Health insurance extendable to your household;
- Life insurance;
- Opportunity to join the company’s pension fund;
- Home Office Setup to build your dream home office;
- Home allowance, to receive in your payslip or use in our flexible benefits platform (e.g. gym partnership, internet/data expenses, tech equipment);
- Smartphone + Telecom with voice & data plan;
- Discounts on VW Group cars and special conditions on financing;
- Relocation package (if applicable) & Visa process sponsorship;
- Portuguese/English language classes.
Unsure if you meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!