Senority levelMid level
This position is based in our MAN Digital Hub tech unit in Lisbon. MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers serving customers in over 120 countries and together we are shaping the future of commercial vehicles by creating digital experiences here in Lisbon for our customers and users around the world.
We are building great digital products in the world of logistics, transportation, and commercial vehicles by upgrading our business area to digital. We collaboratively design, code, and run user-centric solutions creating awesome value for our customers.
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
Let’s work and have fun together!
About the role:
We are looking for an Integration Developer to plan, design and build up our cloud-based Integration Platform and API Management solution with Mulesoft Anypoint Platform; also, to develop and support integration solutions for existing systems and new projects (Cloud/On Premise). This person will execute component tests, integrate and deliver continuously to multi environments using CI/CD tooling.
What you will be doing:
- Plan, design and build up our cloud-based Integration Platform and API Management solution with Mulesoft Anypoint Platform Develop and support integration solutions for existing systems and new projects (Cloud/On Premise)
- Execute component tests, integrate and deliver continuously to multi environments using CI/CD tooling
What you will bring:
- Experience with Integration Platforms like MuleSoft Anypoint, Tibco, Oracle Fusion, webMethods or similar
- Experience with OOP languages like Java, C++, Ruby
- Experience in implementing API management solutions
- Experience designing services based on WSDL, Open-API (swagger), RAML or others Knowledge in
- DevOps concepts, cloud computing, automation and monitoring using CI/CD tools like GitLab CI, SonarQube, JFrog Artifactory or others is a plus
Nice to have:
- Experience cloud computing, automation and monitoring
- Experience with AWS (Dynamo, S3, SQS, …)
- Experience with testing platforms tools and different types of tests, example MUnit
- Experience in Business Requirements and Software Modeling Tools (UML, BPM)
Unsure if you meet all these requirements?
Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!
What is in it for you:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working to allow for a better work life balance
- An amazing wellbeing program
- Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in an environment where your ideas are valued, and you have a voice.
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy and opportunity to rotate into various products.
- Lunch allowance
- Discounts on VW group cars and access to VW pension funds
- Health and life insurance
- Gym partnership (Fitness Hut)
- Kindergarten Partnerships
- Support with relocation and VISA process