Infrastructure Engineer (SAE)
Senority levelMid level
This position is based in our MAN Digital Hub tech unit in Lisbon. MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers serving customers in over 120 countries and together we are shaping the future of commercial vehicles by creating digital experiences here in Lisbon for our customers and users around the world.
We are building great digital products in the world of logistics, transportation, and commercial vehicles by upgrading our business area to digital. We collaboratively design, code, and run user-centric solutions creating awesome value for our customers.
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
Let’s work and have fun together!
What you will be doing:
- Operate and support the further development of the MAN Secure Admin Environment (MSAE)
- Ensure stable and secure operations of the SAE environment in accordance with internal service levels
- Unique opportunity to operate full technology stack of an industry-leading Active Directory Admin Environment: from physical hardware, to virtualization layer, and MSAE environment itself
- Support the continuous development of the MSAE environment
What you will bring:
- Experience in Active Directory operations, security concepts and recommendations
- Experience in ESX and SAN infrastructure operations and security concepts
- Experience in Windows Server operations
- Knowledge in backup infrastructure operations
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders in English
Benefits & Perks:
Most important for us, this is a true opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere on our local company culture build up, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in an environment where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly model adapted to each team’s needs and preferences
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy
- Wellbeing program extendable to your household
- Health insurance extendable to your household
- Life insurance
- Opportunity to join the company’s pension fund
- Home Office Setup to build your dream home office
- Home allowance, to receive in your payslip or use in our flexible benefits platform (e.g. gym partnership, internet/data expenses, tech equipment)
- Cellphone + Telecom with voice & data plan
- Discounts on VW Group cars and special conditions on financing
- Relocation package (if applicable) & Visa process sponsorship
- Portuguese/English language classes
Unsure if you meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!