Senority levelMid level
This position is based in our MAN Digital Hub tech unit in Lisbon. MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers serving customers in over 120 countries and together we are shaping the future of commercial vehicles by creating digital experiences here in Lisbon for our customers and users around the world.
We are building great digital products in the world of logistics, transportation, and commercial vehicles by upgrading our business area to digital. We collaboratively design, code, and run user-centric solutions creating awesome value for our customers.
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
Let’s work and have fun together!
About the DevOps Engineer role:
You will be a crucial part of the innovative VWDS team, helping shape their digital transformation. You will be working on business-critical projects, In a disruptive market. You will take part in an international team, exploring new ideas. Building something new, starting from scratch. This is the perfect opportunity if you want to be a part of the future. If you are a passionate DevOps Engineer, always looking to grow, adapt to new challenges and deep dive into the possibilities, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What you will be doing:
- Building a team that understand requirements, development and operational aspects.
- Working on interconnected products, with cross-functional teams across VWDS.
- Understanding how each product team fits into systems and their environment.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or comparable job expertise;
- Senior knowledge in AWS and it’s services;
- Good English skills, both written and spoken;
- Proficient knowledge in designing/building/maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
- Understanding of Serverless Architecture;
- Experience with high availability concepts and technologies;
Benefits & Perks:
Most important for us, this is a true opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere on our local company culture build up, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in an environment where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly model adapted to each team’s needs and preferences
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy
- Wellbeing program extendable to your household
- Health insurance extendable to your household
- Life insurance
- Opportunity to join the company’s pension fund
- Home Office Setup to build your dream home office
- Home allowance, to receive in your payslip or use in our flexible benefits platform (e.g. gym partnership, internet/data expenses, tech equipment)
- Cellphone + Telecom with voice & data plan
- Discounts on VW Group cars and special conditions on financing
- Relocation package (if applicable) & Visa process sponsorship
- Portuguese/English language classes
Unsure if you meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!