Cyber Defense Expert – ISMS Security Governance
Cyber Defense Expert
Founded in 2019, Volkswagen Digital Solutions (VWDS) plays a major role in the Volkswagen Group strategy of going digital, by developing software mainly for the digital ecosystems and internal corporate processes.
Split across 3 tech units: CODE (Core Operations + Development), MAN Digital Hub and SDC (Software Development Center), VWDS plays a key part of the digitalization strategy that is happening in the Group.
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
What you will be doing:
- Shape, implement, and oversee all security processes and policies
- Take ownership of security governance, leading the establishment and management of the Information Security Management System framework
- Develop, review, and enhance security policies, ensuring compliance with industry standards and best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with security objectives and compliance requirements
- Conduct risk assessments and assist in the development of risk mitigation strategies
- Manage security frameworks like CSA and CSMP, ensuring their effectiveness.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of awareness initiatives, adapting strategies as needed to improve cybersecurity culture.
What you will bring:
- At least 5 years of experience in ISMS and security governance roles, with a focus on shaping security policies and processes.
- Proven expertise in managing security frameworks such as CSA (Cloud Security Alliance) and CSMP (Certified Security Management Professional).
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity best practices, risk management, and compliance requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.
€40,000 – €65,000 a year
Benefits & Perks
This is a true opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere on our local company culture build up, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in a place where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly model adapted to each team’s needs and preferences
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy
- Wellbeing program extendable to your household
- Health insurance extendable to your household
- Life insurance
- Opportunity to join the company’s pension fund
- Home Office Setup to build your dream home office
- Home allowance, to receive in your payslip or use in our flexible benefits platform (e.g. internet/data expenses, public transports card)
- Smartphone + Telecom with voice & data plan
- Discounts on VW Group cars and special conditions on financing
- Relocation package (if applicable) & Visa process sponsorship
Unsure if you meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!