Cloud Solutions Architect
Senority levelMid Level
This position is based in our MAN Digital Hub tech unit in Lisbon. MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers serving customers in over 120 countries and together we are shaping the future of commercial vehicles by creating digital experiences here in Lisbon for our customers and users around the world.
We are building great digital products in the world of logistics, transportation, and commercial vehicles by upgrading our business area to digital. We collaboratively design, code, and run user-centric solutions creating awesome value for our customers.
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
Let’s work and have fun together!
What you will be doing:
- You work closely with the development team (mainly DevOps engineers) and bridge the gap to the MAN Senior Management and stakeholders on the Munich Side
- You lead, together with peers, the Product Management and Service Management of both Platform and Business Service – AWS Platform and CICD Platform (Gitlab, SonarQube)
- You drive the standards and guidelines for these platforms. You evangelize and consult internally project and product teams; You take care about the big picture of how the Platforms are integrated with the overall MAN Truck & Bus landscape
- You enable and empower your colleagues and their development/consulting partners of MAN Truck & Bus. You are responsible for building and maintaining a DevOps/Cloud/CICD community
- You take care of the overall platform security and set guardrails to help cloud initiatives to align with MAN IT Security Standards and implement/manage a pro-active alert management
- You ensure a smooth and continuous development experience for the dev team (prevent obstacles); you balance and funnel the distraction from the operational needs of the Platforms
- You work closely with AWS Service Team (TAM, SA, AM) for MAN Truck & Bus to address and track common needs, feature requests; you escalate issues
- As a team player, you align and work together on new challenges with your peers and the dev team
- You align with the Engineering Manager and Agile Enabler to increase the overall team maturity
What you will bring:
- Product Management Skills such as backlog organization, requirements management
- Experience with cloud services (especially AWS) and with cloud paradigms and serverless architecture (IaaS, PaaS, microservice architectures, continuous delivery)
- Strong communication skills around consulting and managing requirements
- Understanding Service Management Processes (ITIL)
- Knowledge with Infrastructure-as-a-Code concepts like AWS CloudFormation and AWS CDK
- Experience in using CI/CD tools like GitLab CI and SonarQube is beneficial
- High quality awareness, fun at solving challenging problems and ability for the understanding of complex relationships
- You like working in interdisciplinary teams with agile methods
- Fluent English
What is in it for you:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working to allow for a better work life balance
- An amazing wellbeing program
- Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in an environment where your ideas are valued, and you have a voice.
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy and opportunity to rotate into various products.
- Lunch allowance
- Discounts on VW group cars and access to VW pension funds
- Health and life insurance
- Gym partnership (Fitness Hut)
- Kindergarten Partnership
- Support with relocation and VISA process