Cloud Solutions Architect
Ready to explore new roads?
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the development team (mainly DevOps engineers) and bridge the gap to the MAN Senior Management and stakeholders;
- Lead, together with peers, the Product Management and Service Management of both Platform and Business Service – AWS Platform and CICD Platform (Gitlab, SonarQube);
- Drive the standards and guidelines for these platforms;
- Evangelize and consult internally project and product teams;
- Take care about the big picture of how the Platforms are integrated with the overall MAN Truck & Bus landscape;
- Take care of the overall platform security and set guardrails to help cloud initiatives to align with MAN IT Security Standards and implement/manage a pro-active alert management;
- Ensure a smooth and continuous development experience for the dev team (prevent obstacles); you balance and funnel the distraction from the operational needs of the Platforms;
- Work closely with AWS Service Team (TAM, SA, AM) for MAN Truck & Bus to address and track common needs, feature requests;
- As a team player, you align and work together on new challenges with your peers and the dev team;
- Align with the Engineering Manager and Agile Enabler to increase the overall team maturity.
What you will bring:
- Product Management Skills such as backlog organization, requirements management;
- Experience with cloud services (especially AWS) and with cloud paradigms and serverless architecture (IaaS, PaaS, microservice architectures, continuous delivery);
- Strong communication skills around consulting and managing requirements;
- Understanding Service Management Processes (ITIL);
- Knowledge with Infrastructure-as-a-Code concepts like AWS CloudFormation and AWS CDK;
- Experience in using CI/CD tools like GitLab CI and SonarQube is beneficial;
- High quality awareness, fun at solving challenging problems and ability for the understanding of complex relationships;
- You like working in interdisciplinary teams with agile methods;
- Fluent English.
• Benefits & Perks:
This is a true opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere on our local company culture build up, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in a place where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote friendly model adapted to each team’s needs and preferences;
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy;
- Wellbeing program extendable to your household;
- Health insurance extendable to your household;
- Life insurance;
- Opportunity to join the company’s pension fund;
- Home Office Setup to build your dream home office;
- Home allowance, to receive in your payslip or use in our flexible benefits platform (e.g. gym partnership, internet/data expenses, tech equipment);
- Smartphone + Telecom with voice & data plan;
- Discounts on VW Group cars and special conditions on financing;
- Relocation package (if applicable) & Visa process sponsorship;
- Portuguese/English language classes.
Unsure if you meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!