Senority levelMid level
This position is based in our MAN Digital Hub tech unit in Lisbon. MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers serving customers in over 120 countries and together we are shaping the future of commercial vehicles by creating digital experiences here in Lisbon for our customers and users around the world.
We are building great digital products in the world of logistics, transportation, and commercial vehicles by upgrading our business area to digital. We collaboratively design, code, and run user-centric solutions creating awesome value for our customers.
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
Let’s work and have fun together!
About the role:
As an Agile Enabler you perform a critical role, as both the enabler and protector of the scrum team. You are the link between the team and the rest of the organization, helping to improve the interactions between the two, in a professional and collaborative way. You will ensure that teams follow Agile practices and drive change by helping the organization be more agile and lean.
What you will be doing:
- Guide and work alongside our product teams on continuous improvement in order to deliver value and not just deliver software;
- Help the Product Owners and the teams to understand their needs and help them improve individually and as a team;
- Protect the team from external noise and help establish proper communication channels with stakeholders;
- Help build a safe and trusting environment, where feedback is open, and everyone feels their needs are understood instead of judged;
- Be involved in team decisions, everyone should be able to contribute to the team regardless of their experience in this industry.
What you will bring:
- Ability to communicate about organizational challenges and collaborate in finding solutions.
- Proven record / Experience / Cases of mapping and optimising the team workflow
- Proven records of using workflow metrics (CFD – Cumulative Flow Diagram, Burn down, Burnup, Histogram, Flow Efficiency, Lead Time e Cycle Time).
- JIRA Knowledge
- Due to the international nature of the role, you will need to be fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowing any of the following frameworks/methods: Scrum, Kanban, XP, Nexus, LeSS, Flight Levels, SAFe, Scaled Scrum
- Liberating Structures Knowledge
- User Story Mapping Knowledge
- Management 3.0 tools / exercises
- Lean Inception
- Team Canvas
- ITIL Knowledge
- Knowledge of workflow metrics, success metrics, and other metrics applications (except for comparisons and reporting)
Benefits & Perks:
Most important for us, this is a true opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere on our local company culture build up, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in an environment where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly model adapted to each team’s needs and preferences
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy
- Wellbeing program extendable to your household
- Health insurance extendable to your household
- Life insurance
- Opportunity to join the company’s pension fund
- Home Office Setup to build your dream home office
- Home allowance, to receive in your payslip or use in our flexible benefits platform (e.g. gym partnership, internet/data expenses, tech equipment)
- Cellphone + Telecom with voice & data plan
- Discounts on VW Group cars and special conditions on financing
- Relocation package (if applicable) & Visa process sponsorship
- Portuguese/English language classes
Unsure if you meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!