Senority levelMid Level
This position is based in our MAN Digital Hub tech unit in Lisbon. MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers serving customers in over 120 countries and together we are shaping the future of commercial vehicles by creating digital experiences here in Lisbon for our customers and users around the world.
We are building great digital products in the world of logistics, transportation, and commercial vehicles by upgrading our business area to digital. We collaboratively design, code, and run user-centric solutions creating awesome value for our customers.
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
Let’s work and have fun together!
About the role:
The ServiceNow Software Engineer prepares operating instructions and confidently suggest small features and improvements and helps contribute to make it better. You will be involved in team decisions and contribute to the team regardless of the experience in this industry.
What you will be doing:
- Work in our product development teams using agile methodologies;
- Work with Product Owners to develop new features within the product team; Develop and configure appropriate technical solutions on the Now Platform (ServiceNow) using best practices and Now standards; Develop new projects (requirement gathering, analysis, architecture design and implementation);
- Report technical problems and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the Now Platform and its applications;
- Maintain and update the operations manuals and other technical documents;
- Contribute to the optimization of support services and processes;
- Develop features and improvement to the MAN Digital Hub products in a secure, well-tested and performant way;
- Be involved in team decisions, everyone can contribute to the team regardless of the experience in this industry.
What you will bring:
- Professional experience Core ServiceNow Platform and ServiceNow APIs;
- Professional experience with REST and SOAP APIs;
- Knowledge of ITSM module (specially request and knowledge management), Asset Management module and Project and Portfolio Management module;
- Demonstrate capacity to communicate about technical, architectural and organizational problems and propose solutions;
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset;
- Effective communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organisation.
What is in it for you:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working to allow for a better work life balance
- An amazing wellbeing program
- Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in an environment where your ideas are valued, and you have a voice.
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy and opportunity to rotate into various products.
- Lunch allowance
- Discounts on VW group cars and access to VW pension funds
- Health and life insurance
- Gym partnership (Fitness Hut)
- Kindergarten Partnership
- Support with relocation and VISA process