Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Ready to explore new roads?
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
What you will be doing:
- Help in building and running scalable, reliable, durable and secure Digital Products for MAN Truck & Bus clients and employees, using a customer-first approach while innovating technically;
- Provide technical knowledge for the product teams and work closely with them to increase the technical maturity of the product;
- Provide guidance to the product teams on managing availability and performance of mission critical services, on building automation to prevent problem recurrence and building automated responses for non-exceptional service conditions;
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health;
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity;
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
What you will bring:
- Academic background in Computer Science or other similar areas;
- At least 5 years of experience working as a SRE Engineer or other similar role;
- Experience working with AWS products, Infrastructure as Code tools and monitoring tools such as Datadog;
- Strong communication skills in both tech and business contexts;
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.
Benefits & Perks:
This is a true opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere on our local company culture build up, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in a place where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly model adapted to each team’s needs and preferences
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy
- Wellbeing program extendable to your household
- Health insurance extendable to your household
- Life insurance
- Opportunity to join the company’s pension fund
- Home Office Setup to build your dream home office
- Home allowance, to receive in your payslip or use in our flexible benefits platform (e.g. gym partnership, internet/data expenses, tech equipment)
- Smartphone + Telecom with voice & data plan
- Discounts on VW Group cars and special conditions on financing
- Relocation package (if applicable) & Visa process sponsorship
- Portuguese/English language classes
Unsure if you meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!