Senority levelMid Level
This position is based in our MAN Digital Hub tech unit in Lisbon. MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers serving customers in over 120 countries and together we are shaping the future of commercial vehicles by creating digital experiences here in Lisbon for our customers and users around the world.
We are building great digital products in the world of logistics, transportation, and commercial vehicles by upgrading our business area to digital. We collaboratively design, code, and run user-centric solutions creating awesome value for our customers.
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
Let’s work and have fun together!
About the role:
You will be part of our new Salesforce Center of Excellence where you will play a key strategic role in the application design, development, and support of Salesforce related projects.
What you will be doing:
- Take progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment
- Drive deep architectural discussions during discovery, design, and implementation stages of projects with delivery teams and business stakeholders
- Develop and maintain the current, transitional, and target architectural blueprints documented for all solutions centered on and interfacing with Salesforce
- Assess architectural strengths and opportunities to align the Salesforce implementation to the business drivers and strategic capabilities of the organization
- You will contribute to the growth of the team (e.g. mentoring, delivery, quality).
What you will bring:
- Several years of SFDC or CRM implementation experience
- Experience in developing in Apex (must have), Lightning (nice to have), React (nice to have), and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required by the business
- In depth experience with integration to legacy or external systems using Salesforce APIs or original code development
- Experience in a CI/CD environment
- Agile methodology and ways of working – using project management and collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, Science or similar
Nice to have:
- Solid experience or at least some exposure to Salesforce Architecture (Data Architecture, Integration Architecture, Security Architecture, Business Architecture and Business Process Alignment)
- Salesforce Certifications in the domain of Architecture
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc).
- Experience in using CI/CD tools like GitLab, Copado)
- Experience presenting to Product Owners or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
What is in it for you:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working to allow for a better work life balance
- An amazing wellbeing program
- Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in an environment where your ideas are valued, and you have a voice.
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy and opportunity to rotate into various products.
- Lunch allowance
- Discounts on VW group cars and access to VW pension funds
- Health and life insurance
- Gym partnership (Fitness Hut)
- Kindergarten Partnership
- Support with relocation and VISA process