IT Service Analyst
Senority levelMid Level
Our Tech Unit – Application Management Services (AMS) – is helping the Volkswagen Group to expand its development and operations and our teams are following this growth. We currently have different teams managing and developing software for the Group.
Be part of a team that is responsible for providing application support to different online services. The aim of the service is to ensure efficient and qualified operation. Complaints are pre-analyzed, grouped into focal points and, if an immediate solution is not possible, referred to the subsequent support structures.
What we expect from you
- Provide a global support according to business expectations based on SLA, focused on Incidents, Problem, Change and Request Management processes using the ITIL framework;
- Work within a focused and analytical team in order to identify and solve technical issues related to online services that allow VW Group customers to communicate remotely with their vehicles;
- Collaborate directly with the team in Germany with the aim of managing customer’s expectations and meet client’s expectations;
- Verify information, categorization and prioritization for content, completeness and request for completion, if necessary;
- Document additional information.
- Academic background in IT/Engineering or related relevant experience;
- At least 2 years of professional relevant experience;
- Knowledge in Linux systems;
- English fluency, both written and spoken;
- Great customer orientation and advanced problem-solving skills;
- Great communication and collaboration skills, and a “get things done” attitude;
Nice to have
- Background and interest in Application Support;
- Previous contact with Agile Methodologies;
- Some sort or Certification in ITIL or Cloud (not mandatory).
What’s In It For You
- An opportunity for you to join an amazing atmosphere and to be a part of the creation of our local company culture, with the support of a solid international group;
- An agile environment where your ideas are welcome;
- A very talented team, just as passionate and goal-oriented as you;
- Continuous training and career development;
- Competitive benefits package;
- Access to Udemy;
- Health insurance for you and your family;
- Smartphone with voice/data plan;
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea every day so you can be healthy and stay fueled for the day.