Senority levelMid level
Our Mindset | Open for new ways, transparent in what we do and responsive to requests!
Our Target | Creating value, being customer focused and delivering continuously!
Let’s work and have fun together!
Based at our tech hub in Lisbon, we are looking for Fullstack Developers to join the team to help us continue our exciting digital journey.
About the role:
You will be a crucial part of the innovative VWDS team, helping develop software. This opportunity is ideal for FullStack Developers to take ownership of all development needs within exciting projects.
The FullStack Developer will have full coverage of the project Lifecyle and will work collaboratively with all team members. VWDS are looking for experts that embrace all technology in both Front End and Back End. If you’re a passionate Developer looking to make a real impact, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What you will be doing:
- Help on all areas of software development
- Build new APIs from the ground up
- Build front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Actively contribute to tech and architecture decisions
- Provide maintenance and optimize the existing code base
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or comparable job expertise;
- Relevant experience in the conception and implementation software solutions in an international context;
- Good English skills, both written and spoken;
- Experience with frontend technologies such as React, Angular;
- Experience with CSS3, HTML5, responsive interfaces and solving browser compatibility problems;
- Experience with server-side Java frameworks;
- You are willing to work in a multicultural, interdisciplinary balanced product team.
Nice to have:
- Experience with other programming languages such as Kotlin, Scala, Node.js or Python;
- Experience with message brokers such as Kafka, ActiveMQ, SQS or similar
Benefits & Perks:
Most important for us, this is a true opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere on our local company culture build up, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in an environment where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly model adapted to each team’s needs and preferences
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy
- Wellbeing program extendable to your household
- Health insurance extendable to your household
- Life insurance
- Opportunity to join the company’s pension fund
- Home Office Setup to build your dream home office
- Home allowance, to receive in your payslip or use in our flexible benefits platform (e.g. gym partnership, internet/data expenses, tech equipment)
- Cellphone + Telecom with voice & data plan
- Discounts on VW Group cars and special conditions on financing
- Relocation package (if applicable) & Visa process sponsorship
- Portuguese/English language classes
Unsure if you meet all these requirements? Please apply anyway! We would love to hear from you!